Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures!!!

So we finally have a few more pictures up of some of the work I´ve been doing in my site! The first four are with my Yo Merezco group that I run at the library in town. The first picture is of the girls putting the steps to conduct a breast self-exam in order, in the second they are listening to some HIV information on a day where several of them were watching younger siblings and had to bring them to the meeting, the third is of Jessy participating in an HIV transmission activity, and the fourth is Gabby participating in the same activity. Below those four are two pictures of some of the work I´ve been doing at the El Salvador border with my counterpart, the doctor from the health center. The first is of the two of us talking to two bus service workers about HIV and the second is of us talking to two truckers about HIV as well. There will hopefully be more to come sometime soon!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool Sarah! Do you get stamps on your passport to do that type of work in ES?

Anonymous said...

Sarah - the photos are a BONUS! Thank you for including them. It's nice to see you IN ACTION! We cannot wait to hear about your parents visit. We Love you and MERRY CHRISTMAS - The Jones Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Keeping up with your grand adventure on your website has been a joy. I/we are so impressed with the work that you are doing.

I'm delighted that your parents were able to join you for the holidays. Have a wonderful Christmas together. I wish you many blessings in the New Year.

Love,
Patrice

loran said...

Hello Sarah! Wishing you many wonderful days together with your parents - and all of our love to you today and in the year ahead! We got a new kitten for Christmas...Dedos is his name. :) I'm working on an email w/photos for you. Merry, merry Christmas! xoxo Wyman Co. :)